“To walk with and support those recovering from a life of dysfunction, assisting with life skills and empowering the individual to establish a foundation of truth on which they can build a life of significance”
- Our facilities are centred around Christ’s heart for people and will be non-denominational.
- Our programs develop life skills for men, women and children that is evidenced through the lives of the staff and volunteers.
- Our partnerships are with complimentary organisations, businesses, educational facilities and individuals that want to be part of the change.
- Our integrity is paramount in all that we do, our relationships internally and externally will always be transparent and honourable.
- Board members and staff will continue to be Christian in their values and their lifestyle.
- Our mandate is not to proselytise but to meet people appropriately at their place of need.
- Our volunteers will conduct their activities and lifestyles in a way that is attractive and in accordance with Christian values and relationships
Click Here To Donate
Click Here To volunteer
Click Here If you would like to partner
Click Here If you can help with real estate
Have a listen to our CEO’s interview on Hope 103.2